Immersive graphics & swift load times join a 500GB hard drive and DualShock 4 wireless controller to let you escape into your game’s world
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
- PlayStation 4 system in Jet Black
- DualShock 4 wireless controller
- HDMI cable
- Power cable
- USB charging cable
Sony Playstation 4 500GB Gaming System (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Sony’s PS4 includes a 500GB hard drive that can store your games’ checkpoint info and essential content, so you can pick up where you left off on gaming adventures.
Immersive Graphics and Speed
Plunge into military campaigns or magical adventures with the PS4’s sharp graphics and swift processing speed. AMD Radeon Graphics Core Next engine produces lifelike graphics true to developers’ intent, and 8GB of system memory help you motor through combat or races.
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
This system comes with a wireless controller whose six-axis sensor and sensitive buttons help heighten games’ intuitive feel. The controller has a built-in touchpad to help you navigate through menu screens and caress the controller when it does something nice.
Browse New Games
Social capabilities are built into the PS4, including a gaming concierge that recommends titles based on your gameplay preferences.
- 500GB hard drive
- Single-chip custom processor with eight x86–64 cores
- 1.84TFLOPS graphics processor
- AMD Radeon Graphics Core Next engine
- 8GB GDDR5 system memory
- HDMI digital optical output
- Recommended gameplay content based on your preferences
- Integrated social capabilities
- Second screen features
- Wireless and Bluetooth 2.1 enabled
- DualShock 4 controller includes six-axis sensor and touchpad
- USB 3.0 and AUX ports
- Ethernet port (speeds: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
- Video: BD6xCAV + DVD 8xCAV
- Product dimensions: 18.88”x13.38”x4.25”
- Weight: 6.1lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 1 year warranty from Sony
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.