900MHz analog headphones deliver clear and powerful wireless sound thanks to 40mm drivers and 3 transmitter channels with up to 150’ range
Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless RF Headphones
Clear Wireless Sound
- Large 40mm driver units for clear highs and deep bass
- Noise-reduction system minimizes transmission noise
- Automatic tuning optimizes signal reception
- Up 150’ wireless radio frequency (RF) transmission
- Channel 1: 915.5MHz
- Channel 2: 916.0MHz
- Channel 3: 916.5MHz
- Easy-to-adjust headband
- Generously padded ear cups
Long Battery Life
- Up to 25 hours of use on full charge
- Fully recharges in about 3.5 hours
- Lithium-ion battery
- Includes 39.375” stereo connecting cable
- Tangle-resistant design
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated connector
- Analog phono in (left/right), analog stereo input mini jack
- Product number: MDRRF985RK
- Full specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Product dimensions: 8.625”x4.25”x3.875”
- Product weight: 10.59oz.
- Condition: new
- 90 day warranty from Sony
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.