How a winemaker chooses to blend their grapes is akin to a painter blending pigments to create art. Blending is used to maximize the expression of a wine, and can enhance aromas, color, texture, body and finish, making it a more well-rounded and complex wine. Each of these bottles combine two or more varietals to create rich, complex blends suitable for a variety of dishes.
- Inti Cabernet Sauvignon-Carmenere: Two of Chile’s powerhouse grapes come together in a flavorful, harmonious blend; fruit flavors, vanilla undertones, and silky tannins.
- Placer Andaluz Tempranillo-Syrah: The punchy flavor of Tempranillo grapes meets the elegant spiciness of Syrah; fruit-forward with red fruits and peppery spice undertones.
- Casas de Herencia Red Blend: A trio of grapes—Monastrell, Tempranillo, and Garnacha—create a fresh, vibrant blend; medium-bodied with red fruit aromas and a velvety mouth feel.
- Lar de Oro Tempranillo-Syrah: Grapes from older vines in Spain’s Extremadura region lend maturity and complexity to this elegantly spicy blend.
- Magnifico Cuvee Roso: Classic Italian grapes create a fruity, easy-drinking blend; silky-smooth and well-balanced.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 3 months from purchase date. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. $29.95 shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is soley responsible to purchasers fo tthe care and quality of the advertised goods and services.