One of few grapes to flourish around the world, cabernet wines can be made almost anywhere—but each region has its own distinctions
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Five different red wines from four continents
- American Gothic California Red (United States): Dry, drinkable blend that won a bronze medal in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Inti Cabernet (Chile): bright, ripe red fruit flavor and silky tannins. Black pepper, vanilla, and cocoa notes with a coffee finish.
- Lawson’s Ridge Cabernet-Shiraz (Australia): balanced between fruit (blackberry and cherry) and spice (root beer) with a nice oak.
- Mecedora Cabernet (Chile): fruit-forward and full-bodied with hints of vanilla
- New World Cabernet-Merlot (South Africa): rich and complex with ripe red
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Shipping Not Included - $15.95 for 6 Bottles, $24.95 for 12 Bottles, $29.95 for 15 Bottles. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.