StairMaster TwistLock Adjustable Dumbbells
To replace 550 pounds of traditional gym dumbbells, home exercisers need only pick up two: StairMaster's TwistLock set. The adjustable dumbbells start at 5 pounds and climb by 5-pound intervals to 50 pounds, up to 100 pounds combined, so beginners, intermediate, and veteran circus strongmen alike can use them to get a solid workout. The dummbells adjust quickly and without removing their hands from the handles: users place them in cradles, twist to the new weight level, lock, and go. This user-friendly design appears in many details: the ergonomic, soft-grip handles, the durable plates, and even the fact that the dumbbells resemble traditional weights, so using them feels natural.
- Mimics experience of working out with gym dumbbells
- Easy-to-use TwistLock weight-adjustment system
- Twist to adjust and lock
- Easy-to-read dual-sided weight-selection windows
- No knobs, pins, or levers
- For safety, adjustments must take place when weights are docked in included cradles
- Contoured and textured soft-grip handle
- Durable plates made from molded high-impact plastic
- Aluminum weight cradles for storage and adjustment
- Space efficient
- Weight range: 5 to 50 lbs.; 5 lb. increments
- Lighter when used on the moon
- Appropriate for all fitness levels
- Wide range of possible exercises
- Exercise guide details 20 distinct dumbbell exercises for a total-body workout
Since 1983, designers at StairMaster have proudly built fitness machines that users "love to hate." Their demanding products deliver results: improved physical fitness and a healthier body. Their original machines stimulated stepping up, toning the lower body particularly well. On more modern models, a stairway actually unfurls as users move, mimicking the act of climbing stairs or dwelling in a middle tier of purgatory even more precisely. Though the brand remains dedicated to their original design, they've expanded their fitness line to include other fitness gear.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. 2 year warranty on parts from StairMaster.