Star Wars Blu-Ray and DVD Sets
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI)
- 3 Blu-ray + 3 DVD (total 6 discs)
- Blu-ray features audio commentary for each movie from archival interviews with George Lucas, the cast, and the crew
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
Nineteen years after the formation of the Empire, Luke Skywalker is thrust into the struggle of the Rebel Alliance when he meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has lived for years in seclusion on the desert planet of Tatooine. Obi-Wan begins Luke’s Jedi training as Luke joins him on a daring mission to rescue the beautiful Rebel leader Princess Leia from the clutches of the evil Empire.
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Luke Skywalker and his friends have set up a new base on the ice planet of Hoth, but it is not long before their secret location is discovered by the evil Empire. After narrowly escaping, Luke splits off from his friends to seek out a Jedi Master called Yoda. Meanwhile, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, and C-3PO seek sanctuary at a city in the Clouds run by Lando Calrissian, an old friend of Han’s. But little do they realize that Darth Vader already awaits them.
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
In this epic conclusion of the saga, the Empire prepares to crush the Rebellion with a more powerful Death Star while the Rebel fleet mounts a massive attack on the space station. Luke Skywalker confronts Darth Vader in a final climactic duel before the evil Emperor.
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI)
- Features Episodes I-VI, Star Wars documentaries, 45 deleted extended and alternate scenes
- Includes prop, maquette and costume turnarounds; matte paintings and concept art; and supplementary interviews with cast and crew
- More than 40 hours of special features including three bonus discs
- Audio commentary for each move with George Lucas and the crew
- Never-before-released audio commentary for each movie from archival interviews with the cast and the crew
- Additional materials: The Making Of ‘Star Wars’ 1977; The Empire Strikes Back SPFX, 1980; Classic Creatures: ‘Return Of The Jedi’ 1983; Anatomy Of A Dewback, 1997; Star Warriors, 2007; Star Wars Tech, 2007; A Conversation With The Masters: ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ 30 years later 2010; 90 minutes of Star Wars Spoofs
- Available languages: English, French, and Spanish
- Subtitles: English SDH, French, and Spanish
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.