- $22.99 for a 24-Pack of Starbucks K-Cups ($24.54 list price)
- Available flavors: Caffè Verona or Veranda Blend
These ground-coffee packs let you make individual cups of Starbucks' famous roasts at home with a K-Cup system brewer. Named after the home of Romeo and Juliet, Caffè Verona begins with a blend of Latin American and Asian/Pacific beans that's finished with a 20% Italian roast. The result is a full-bodied dark coffee with a deep, velvety character and a touch of sweetness, which pairs well with chocolates, pastries, and Peeps. Alternatively, the Veranda Blend awakens palates with a bright blonde roast. This comparatively lighter blend offers a mellow acidity that reveals flavors such as soft cocoa and toasted nuts.
- Caffè Verona: Latin American and Asian/Pacific beans with 20% Italian roast
- Veranda Blend: blonde roast with light body and mellow acidity
- Compatible with K-Cup system brewers
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.