Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Refurbished)
- Streams music from your smartphone
- Lets you roam freely around the room or house without interrupting music
- No cord to get tangled in your backpack
- Over-ear design helps muffle outside noise
- Adaptive Noise Canceling technology silences ambient sounds
- 12-hours wireless battery life
- 20-hours wired battery life
- Auto on/off feature saves battery life
- Integrated battery gauge
- Weight: 0.5lb
- Product dimensions: 8” (W) x 8” (H) x 3” (D)
- Condition: refurbished
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.