Sunbeam Ansonville Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- 1.5qt. sauce pan with lid
- 2qt. saucepan with lid
- 4qt. dutch oven with lid
- 8.5” fry pan
- Cutting boards:
- Solid spoon
- Slotted spoon
- Tempered glass lids lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking
- Strong, riveted handles are safe and durable
- Mirror polish finish is designed to stay bright over time
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Made of bamboo, a dense wood resistant to warping and cracking
- Avoids knife scarring and other damage
- Highly resistant to bacteria
- Hand wash only
- 14” nylon heavy gauge tools
- Nylon utensils won’t scratch cookware surface
- Flexible construction is ideal for scraping corners and other tricky maneuvers
- Dishwasher safe
Before there was Sunbeam, a company known for their appliances and housewares, there was Chicago Flexible Shaft Company, which sold horse-trimming machinery manufactured by two brothers. In 1910, the company branched into electric housewares. Their first iron, “The Princess,” was a hit, and two decades later they introduced what would become one of the company’s top sellers—the Sunbeam Mixmaster stand mixer. In 1946, the company took the Sunbeam name, and over time it expanded into other kitchen appliances, as well as heated bedding, humidifiers, and heaters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.