Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer
Stable and Easy to Clean
- Soft start technology prevents splatters
- Non-skid rubber feet keep the mixer stable for you while in operation
- All accessories are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- 350-watt motor for strong power
- 12 variable speeds lets you adjust as necessary
- Burst of Power button for quick spurts of mixing
- Tilt locking head and bowl selector
- Comfortable, soft grip handle
- Removable mixing head
Good to Know
- Product dimensions: 14.40”x12.50”x15.90”
- Weight: 9.9lb.
- Product condition: new
- Model number: 2594-33
In the box: mixer, two stainless steel beaters, two wire whisks, two dough hooks, 3.8 liter stainless steel bowl
Before there was Sunbeam, a company known for their appliances and housewares, there was Chicago Flexible Shaft Company, which sold horse-trimming machinery manufactured by two brothers. In 1910, the company branched into electric housewares. Their first iron, “The Princess,” was a hit, and two decades later they introduced what would become one of the company’s top sellers—the Sunbeam Mixmaster stand mixer. In 1946, the company took the Sunbeam name, and over time it expanded into other kitchen appliances, as well as heated bedding, humidifiers, and heaters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.