Sunbeam Touch Up and Go Handheld Iron Kit
Designed to keep clothes clean and crisp on the go, this handheld iron clamps around fabric to quickly remove wrinkles without an ironing board. Keep it in a duffel bag or suitcase while traveling, or in your closet for quick touch-ups on your way out the door.
- Touch Up and Go iron
- Two travel-size lint rollers
- Metal spray bottle
- Storage case
- Handheld iron doesn’t need an ironing board
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to pack away with luggage
Quickly Spruces Up Clothes
- Dual ceramic soleplate clamps over garments
- Easily presses collars, cuffs, and hems
- Spray bottle lightly mists stubborn wrinkles
- Three adjustable temperature selections for different fabrics
- Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of non-movement
- Storage case with heat-resistant lining
- Model number: GCSBTG
- 120Vac, 60Hz, 60W
- Power cable length: 10ft.
- Iron dimensions: 11.5”x3.75”x2”
- Lint roller dimensions: 6”x1”
- Spray bottle dimensions: 5.5”x1.5”
- Product condition: New
- One-year warranty from Sunbeam
Before there was Sunbeam, a company known for their appliances and housewares, there was Chicago Flexible Shaft Company, which sold horse-trimming machinery manufactured by two brothers. In 1910, the company branched into electric housewares. Their first iron, “The Princess,” was a hit, and two decades later they introduced what would become one of the company’s top sellers—the Sunbeam Mixmaster stand mixer. In 1946, the company took the Sunbeam name, and over time it expanded into other kitchen appliances, as well as heated bedding, humidifiers, and heaters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.