SweatBlock Clinical Antiperspirant
Put to the test on Rachel Ray's Human Lab, SweatBlock's FDA-compliant formula helps prevent excessive underarm perspiration due to nervousness, hyperhidrosis, menopause, and other common triggers. Simply dab a towelette (do not rub) soaked with the 14% aluminum-chloride solution within each underarm's hairline before bed. This applies a treatment that lasts up to seven days and leaves no sticky residue or odor behind, save for a mild clove scent that lingers for just a short while. Formulated for minimal to no irritation, SweatBlock continues working in the face of deodorant applications, shaving, and showering beneath Niagara Falls.
- Each treatment helps prevent excess sweating for up to seven days
- Dab towelette onto underarms' hairline (do not rub) before bed
- Helps combat conditions such as hyperhidrosis, nervous sweating, and menopausal sweating
- Helps prevent sweat stains
- Showering, swimming, and exercising won't alter effectiveness
- Leaves no sticky residue or unpleasant odor behind
- FDA-compliant formulation
- Formulated for minimal to no irritation
- For use on all six underarms—consult a physician before applying elsewhere
- Click here to see ingredients
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?