SweatBlock clinical antiperspirant. Choose between the following options:
- $9.99 for a two-month supply ($19.99 list price)
- $18.99 for a four-month supply ($39.98 list price)
SweatBlock Clinical Antiperspirant
Put to the test on Rachel Ray's Human Lab, SweatBlock's FDA-compliant formula helps prevent excessive underarm perspiration due to nervousness, hyperhidrosis, menopause, and other common triggers. Simply dab a towelette (do not rub) soaked with the 14% aluminum-chloride solution within each underarm's hairline before bed. This applies a treatment that lasts up to seven days and leaves no sticky residue or odor behind, save for a mild clove scent that lingers for just a short while. Formulated for minimal to no irritation, SweatBlock continues working in the face of deodorant applications, shaving, and showering beneath Niagara Falls.
- Each treatment helps prevent excess sweating for up to seven days
- Dab towelette onto underarms' hairline (do not rub) before bed
- Helps combat conditions such as hyperhidrosis, nervous sweating, and menopausal sweating
- Helps prevent sweat stains
- Showering, swimming, and exercising won't alter effectiveness
- Leaves no sticky residue or unpleasant odor behind
- FDA-compliant formulation
- Formulated for minimal to no irritation
- For use on all six underarms—consult a physician before applying elsewhere
- Click here to see ingredients
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.