SwissGear School Backpacks with TabletSafe Pocket
- Large main compartment for book storage
- Padded interior TabletSafe pocket against back
- Padded Comfort Fit back panel with mesh
- Organizer compartment with dividers
- Easily organizes pens, phone, ID, memory sticks, and keys
- Two side water-bottle pockets
- Ergonomic, contoured shoulder straps with comfortable padding
- Top loop handle
- Made of durable polyester
- Dimensions for Frozen Grapes, Navy Latitude, New Royal, and Black Cod: 12.5”x7”x17.75”
- Dimensions for all other styles: 13”x6”x18”
- Weight: 2lb.
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers and SwissGear luggage.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.