SwissGear Sun 16” Laptop Backpack
Shields Laptops from Damage
- Padded compartment cradles laptops while commuting and traveling
- Durable polyester exterior
Room for Accessories
- Roomy front compartment for files, folders, and notebooks
- Front exterior zipper pocket with organizer slots and key fob
- Plenty of space for chargers, pens, and mobile devices
- Elastic side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas
Comfortable to Carry
- Adjustable padded straps fit comfortably over the shoulders
- Mesh backside promotes airflow
- Easy-to-grab padded handle
- Fits most laptops up to 16”
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 11” (W) x 2” (D) x 16” (H)
- Product dimensions: 13.5” (W) x 8” (D) x 19.5” (H)
- Weight: 1.6lb.
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers and SwissGear luggage.