Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Sylvania Bluetooth Portable Rugged Speakers (Refurbished)
Plays Audio from a Variety of Sources
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects to your smartphone or tablet
- Works with the iPhone, iPad, and most other Bluetooth-enable devices
- 3.5mm input jack for a wired connection
- Built-in speakerphone with microphone for hands-free calls
Easy to Bring Anywhere
- Compact and conveniently portable design
- Suitable for tough environments such as garages and work sites
- Use at picnics, on the beach, or around the house
- Wrapped in durable silicon; rugged and drop-resistant
- Model number: SP262
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 8 hours
- Product weight: 1lb.
- Product dimensions: 2.8”x2”x5.9”
- Condition: refurbished
- 90 days. For warranty information, contact customer support
For more than a century, Sylvania has been a leader in the lighting industry. It started in 1901, when the young Frank Poor would replace the filaments in light bulbs and sell the renewed bulbs in Massachusetts. Sylvania soon branched out into creating new bulbs with carbon and tungsten filaments, and in the 1920s, it began crafting tubes for a newfangled device known as the radio. Finding success there, it also entered the television industry and created other consumer electronics. Over the last few years, however, Sylvania has come full circle; once again, the company’s focus is primarily light bulbs, including the newest LED and fluorescent models.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.