Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Sylvania Digital TV and Radio Converter (Refurbished)
Hook up this media converter to a TV or radio in order to save broadcasts so you can enjoy them later.
Save Your Favorite Programs
- Automatically and manually scan all available TV and radio channels
- Connect to a USB flash drive or computer to create digital files
- Use as a DVR via USB 2.0
- HDMI, USB 2.0, coaxial, YPbPr/YUV, and RCA outputs
- ATSC tuner picks up digital broadcast channels 2–69
- NTSC analog passthrough
- Standard and high-definition content
- 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
- EPG (electronic program guide) with present and next TV programs
- EIA 608 closed captions
- Multi-language OSD (onscreen display)
- English, French, and Spanish subtitles
- Parental control V-chip
- Radio tuner
- Model number: SPAT102
- Fully ATSC compliant for North America with NTIA certification
- Product dimensions: 8”x8”x2”
- Weight: 1lb.
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from vendor
For more than a century, Sylvania has been a leader in the lighting industry. It started in 1901, when the young Frank Poor would replace the filaments in light bulbs and sell the renewed bulbs in Massachusetts. Sylvania soon branched out into creating new bulbs with carbon and tungsten filaments, and in the 1920s, it began crafting tubes for a newfangled device known as the radio. Finding success there, it also entered the television industry and created other consumer electronics. Over the last few years, however, Sylvania has come full circle; once again, the company’s focus is primarily light bulbs, including the newest LED and fluorescent models.