- $95 for a Tanda Clear+ anti-acne handheld light-therapy device ($195 list price)
- Free shipping
Tanda Clear+ Anti-Acne Light Therapy
A cluster of blue LED lights kills acne-causing bacteria with the help of sonic vibration and gentle warmth. Their powers combine to help open pores and ferret out bacteria hiding deep within. The device also aims to sedate oil glands by minimizing irritation from impurities and their cruel jabs. With twice-daily treatments, the Clear+ can help clear up existing breakouts and prevent future ones. During the first 24–48 hours of treatment, skin may feel slightly warm; after one week, most users see a reduction in the appearance of their blemishes and redness.
- Recommended by dermatologists for mild to moderate acne
- Can treat existing acne and help prevent future breakouts
- Recommended usage: twice per day
- Blue LED light helps produce oxygen to combat acne-causing bacteria
- Sonic vibration reduces inflammation
- Gentle warmth helps expose bacteria to light
- Automatic shut-off after one three-minute treatment
- Cordless and rechargeable device
- FDA approved
- 414 nm blue LED light
- 2.59"x2.59" treatment head
- Light only turns on when in contact with skin
- Initial charge takes four hours and lasts up to 30 minutes
- Treatment heads can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Goggle use is optional—when used as directed, the device does not pose a risk to the eyes
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing
- Treatment head lasts for 300 hours or 6,000 three-minute treatments
In the box: Clear+ cordless rechargeable hand piece, treatment head, recharging stand, power supply, goggles, user manual
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.