Teeny’s Tour of Pie Cookbook
Covering everything from crust to filling, this recipe book specializes in giving you the tips and tricks to become a master pie maker.
About the Author
In order to learn the secrets of pie making, Teeny Lamothe set forth on a cross-country trek in 2011 to work with the country’s best bakers. After her apprenticeship, she penned Teeny’s Tour of Pie to share all the tips, tricks, and techniques she learned along the way.
- Over 55 pie recipes
- Fruit pies such as Strawberry Rhubarb or Lemony Blueberry Crumb
- Cream pies such as Zested Lime Curd or French Silk
- Traditional pies such as Sweet Potato Pie
- Unexpected pies such as Bourbon Bacon Pecan Pie
- 10 no-fail crust recipes
- And more
- Length: 288 pages
- Book dimensions: 8”x8”x0.7”