- Twin extra long: 80”x38”x11”
- Queen: 80”x60”x11”
- King: 80”x76”x11”
- California King: 84”x72”x11”
- Split California King: 84”x36”x11”
Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme Breeze 1.0 Mattress
This soft, comfy mattress cushions sleeping bodies with three layers of support and uses cooling fabric to help dissipate heat.
Premium Fabric Cover
- Top cover uses CoolMax moisture-wicking fabric to keep sleepers comfortable
- Antimicrobial treatment fights microorganisms and dust mites
- Uses Tempur-Breeze cooling and moisture-wicking fabric to prevent overheating
- Made of extra-soft Tempur-ES Breeze material
- Designed to distribute body weight evenly across the mattress
- Assists in channeling excess heat out of the mattress
- Made of Tempur-Climate material
- Supports the layers of Tempur material above
- Aids in heat dissipation
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.