Guerlain Terracotta Foundation or Bronzing Powder Brush
Terracotta Pinceau Bronzing Powder Brush
- Round, full design makes it great for applying powders to the face
- Bristles are made of ultra-soft natural hair
- Top-quality bristles are gentle, with a smooth and silky touch
- Design ensures that only the right amount of powder is applied
- Product dimensions: 1.50”x2.90”x4.80”
1oz. Terracotta Joli Teint Beautifying Foundation with Sunscreen
- Liquid foundation evens out the texture of skin
- Beautifies skin, leaving it radiant and healthy-looking
- Lightweight formula can be built up for better coverage
- Ingredients: Aqua (water), methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Dimethicome, isododecane, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl- dimethicome, Isododecane, Polymethysilsesquixane, acrylates/Dimethicone copolymer, Diphenyl Dimethicone/vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, glycerin, aluminum hydroxide, Stearic acid, Disteardimonium hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl undecyl Dimethicone, sodium myristoys glutamate, Hydroxyetheylcellulose, Sodium chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), chlorella vulgaris extract, Diamond Powder, Benzyl Salicylate, linalool, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol
From the angled liner brush to the spoolie, we lay out how to identify and how to use makeup brushes in your collection.
In 1828, Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain opened a perfume shop in Paris. Behind his simple storefront, he began to dabble in perfume-making himself. By the 1850s, he was bottling custom fragrances for royalty, including Eau Imperiale for Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III; Queen Isabelle of Spain; Sissi, the Empress of Austria; and the Grand Duke Alexandrovich. Queen Victoria wore “Jicky,” and 100 years later, so did Jackie O.
Today—five generations later—the company’s in-house “nose” continues to create new fragrances. They also introduced a line of skincare products and makeup. Vogue writes that the company “still, today, has all the elegant, exclusive cachet it had during the Second Empire.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.