The 52 Weeks: Two Women and Their Quest to Get Unstuck
Every page of this book is designed to help readers break out of dull routines and “unstick” themselves through small, satisfying achievements. As they struggled to break out of their own middle-aged dissatisfaction, the authors did everything from test-driving sports cars to taking ballroom dance lessons, and their adventures inform this book of practical advice and insight.
- Helps readers break out of everyday ruts by achieving small goals
- Tips drawn from the authors’ real experiences
- Includes additional advices from doctors, psychiatrists, artists, and others
- Designed to keep readers moving forward and making new discoveries
- By Karen Amster-Young and Pam Godwin
- 269 pages
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.