The 8-Hour Diet
The premise is simple—you can eat the foods you like best as long as you confined your intake to a 8-hour time period—but The 8-Hour Diet is based on a wide range of complex research. In creating the diet plan, David Zinczenko and Peter Moore consulted with researches at the Salk Institute and the National Institute on Aging, read up on the latest research into the benefits of intermittent fasting, and interviewed other clinical experts. Then they conducted a 2,000-person test panel to determine its efficacy—and they gave it a try themselves. The regular schedule set by the plan helps the body's metabolism work more efficiently, spending more time burning fat to help dieters lose weight without having to forego their favorite foods.
- Versatile, flexible diet plan
- From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Eat This, Not That!
- Written by _Men's Health _ editor-in-chief David Zinczenko with Peter Moore
- Focuses on eight nutrient-rich superfoods
- Book includes motivating strategies, recipes, and an 8-minute workout for calorie burning
- Scientific diet based on extensive research and a 2,000-person test panel
- 288 pages
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?