The Blender Girl: 100 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes
Affectionately known as The Blender Girl from her blog of the same name, Tess Masters has built a dedicated following for her plant-based, mostly raw recipes and engaging, upbeat attitude toward health. The Blender Girl: 100 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes compiles some of Masters's favorite recipes. Readers learn to prep soups, salads, and even main courses such as spring rolls with orange-almond sauce. There are also plenty of smoothies and shakes, from apple-pie-in-a-glass to creamed kale. Every recipe is vegan, and most cut out potential allergens such as soy and nuts. To help coax out more nutrients from ingredients, Masters goes over techniques such as soaking, sprouting, and cross-examining.
- Whole-food, plant-based recipes made in a blender
- Meals, snacks, desserts, and drinks
- Emphasizes natural flavors and sweeteners
- Easily alter recipes according to taste or childhood trauma involving brussels sprouts
- Many recipes are raw
- Most use no nuts, soy, corn, or sugar
- Details benefits of soaking, sprouting, and dehydrating ingredients
- Also covers raw, probiotic-rich, and alkaline foods
- 224 pages
- Dimensions: 9.51"x7.4"x0.62"
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?