The Ultimate Coloring for Grown-Ups
Childlike Coloring, Grownup Humor
This isn’t your kids’ coloring books, where some chipper cartoon character smiles out as the wee ones color in the lines. Nor is it really an adult coloring book, with intricate but inane patterns. No, this is an adult coloring book, with the simple activities of the kids’ books punctuated with snarky, occasionally dark humor that reflects the challenges of adult life. It’s a novel way to relieve stress and bring
- “Hipster or Homeless” coloring page
- “Find the Meaning of Life” connect-the-dots
- “I Tolerate You” valentines
- “Evade Jury Duty” and “Pretending You Know a Lot About Beer” word searches
- “Escape the Toxic Relationship” maze
Good to Know
- Definitely not for kids, though not explicit
- More than 150 activities, including coloring pages, connect-the-dots, mazes, and paper doll cutouts
- Written and illustrated by comedians Ryan Hunter and Taige Jensen
- 176 pages
- Product dimensions: 10.75”x8.5”x0.35”
- Weight: 0.83lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.