Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum (0.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Oriental-vanilla gourmand fragrance designed for women
- Top notes: melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot, and cotton candy
- Middle notes: honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries, and rose
- Base notes: tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate, and caramel
After being conceptualized by Thierry Mugler, it took over two years for the Brosse Master Glassmakers to create Angel’s original faceted star-shaped bottle, which this flacon is modeled after in miniature form.
- Bottle size: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Eau de parfum spray
- Refillable bottle
- FiFi Award: 2007 Fragrance Hall of Fame, Women’s
- Created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin
- Launched in 1992
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.