Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum for Women (1.7 Fl. Oz.)
Oriental-Floral Fragrance Notes
- Top: melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot, and cotton candy
- Middle: honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries, and rose
- Base: tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate, and caramel
In 2007, Angel won the Women’s Fragrance Hall of Fame award, a sign of its enduring popularity and appeal.
Good to Know
- Non-refillable 1.7 fl. oz. bottle
- Eau de parfum spray
- Designed for women
- Created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin
- Launched in 1992
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.