Soft, rich fragrance with notes of dark chocolate, caramel, honey, and patchouli earned its place in the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2007
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum for Women
Notes of vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli merge with bright melon and peach inside Angel’s whimsical star-shaped bottle, resulting in a fragrance that invigorates like the morning’s first rays of sunshine. Suitable for daytime wear, the fragrance brightens drab conference rooms and blends right into sun-soaked cafés. Its luminosity and timelessness helped it nab a FiFi award from the Fragrance Foundation in 2007, when it was inducted into the organization’s hall of fame.
- Women’s vanilla-oriental fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Inducted in the Fragrance Foundation Hall of Fame in 2007
- Top notes of melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot, and cotton candy
- Heart notes of honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, red berries, and rose
- Base notes of tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate, and caramel
- Introduced in 1992
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Tilted light-blue star-shaped glass bottle with silver top
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.