Angel by Thierry Mugler Fragrance for Women
- Oriental-vanilla women’s fragrance
- Evening wear
- Soft, pure fragrance intended to stir tender childhood memories
- Inducted into the FiFi Award Hall of Fame in 2007
- Top notes of bergamot, tropical fruits, cotton candy, and coconut
- Heart notes of honey, red berries, fresh citrus, peaches, and plums
- Base notes of patchouli, vanilla, dark chocolate, caramel, and coumarin
- Launched in 1992
- 0.8 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Star-shaped blue glass bottle with chrome top section
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.