Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum for Women
- Women’s sweet fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Inducted into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2007
- Top notes of melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot, and cotton candy
- Heart notes of honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, red berries, and rose
- Base notes of vanilla, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, dark chocolate, and caramel
- Introduced in 1992
- 0.8 or 1.7 fl. oz. spray
- Star-shaped non-refillable bottle
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.