Timex Women's Ironman Watch in Pink/Gray
- Sporty women's Timex watch in pink/gray
- Gray digital display
- Stopwatch for timing workouts or the goldfish’s laps around its bowl
- Resin case; 40 mm
- Adjustable resin band; up to 7.5"
- Ideal for runners, bikers, and other athletes
- Buckle clasp
- Shock resistance
- 20 atm water resistance
- Indiglo night-light with night mode
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, 30-lap memory recall, on-the-fly lap or split recall, and 99-lap counter
- 24-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat
“It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,” ads for the new Timex watch proclaimed. The mechanical wristwatch starred in every commercial. It was frozen in an ice-cube tray and suspended in the chamber of a vacuum cleaner. It cliff-jumped in Acapulco. It attended a batting practice strapped to Mickey Mantle’s bat. An Air Force sergeant volunteered to crash a plane while wearing the watch. By the end of the 1950s, one in three watches sold in the US was a Timex.
Today, the 150-year-old brand continues to sell high-performance athletic and everyday watches around the world. Innovations abound, such as the interchangeable strap—which turns a single watch face into a wardrobe’s worth of accessories—as well as the Indiglo light-up feature. The timepieces appear in the press more regularly than gossip about the queen’s fallen soufflé—with multiple plaudits in GQ, In Style, and Elle just this year.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.