After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 worth of cards, stationery, invitations, and gifts
- $60 worth of cards, stationery, invitations, and gifts
- $100 worth of cards, stationery, invitations, and gifts
- $150 worth of cards, stationery, invitations, and gifts
Tiny Prints offers stylish cards, stationery, invitations, announcements, gifts and more. The company has curated their new 2016 collection with new and elegant designs in cards and stationery. From birth announcements and birthday party invitations to everyday stationery, Tiny Prints helps its customers cherish and share life’s special moments. Click here to learn more.
What’s special about Tiny Prints:
- Designs are easy to personalize: simply choose a design and add photos, name or monogram, and personal messages.
- There are a variety of ways to personalize: choose from trim options for the card like scallop, bracket, ticket, and rounded. Customize the layout with different numbers of photos.
- How to make every piece of correspondence unique: personalize the envelope with a photo, choose an envelope liner that matches the card, create a custom address stamp, make a coordinating address label, and even create a personalized postage stamp.
- Luxurious paper: is sustainably sourced and printed in the USA.
- Design experts: review each order to make sure it’s flawless.
- Take the work out of mailing dozens of cards: with a white-glove mailing service that takes care of addressing, stamping, and mailing cards.
- Give custom-made gifts that can’t be found anywhere else: with personalized gifts that include photo mugs, stationery sets, phone cases, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires September 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per billing address. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Click here to view additional fine print and restrictions. See return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. How is the strike-through price determined?