Titleist Visors or Hats
These features apply to all options.
- Comfortable hats good for casaul or activewear
- Snug fitting design
- Keeps rays from getting into eyes on the course or commute to work
- One size fits most
French Terry Fitted Hat
- Fitted cap
- Stretch material provides comfortable fit
- French terry fabric
Performance Jersey Hat
- Combination of jersey cotton and performance fabric
- Front and back logos
- Velcro hook and loop closure for a snug fit
- Materials: 40% cotton, 58% polyester, 2% spandex
If you’re playing golf and a shot doesn’t come off, you might be tempted to blame your equipment. When Phil Young hit a bad shot in 1932, he blamed his equipment—then he got the evidence to back it up. X-raying a ball that hadn’t rolled true on the greens, he found its core off-center, which could, indeed, mess up a shot. With Fred Bommer, an MIT graduate, Young spent three years designing a ball with a core that was centered and would stay that way, and Titleist was born. Today, Titleist sells balls, clubs, and gear that’s all been subject to rigorous testing before release, and its equipment is found in the bags of top pros such as Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, and Kevin Na.