Newly released prequel to Tomb Raider series provides origin story for Lara Croft; third-person combat intercut with cinematic set pieces
- $27.99 for Tomb Raider on PC from OnePlay LLC ($49.99 list price)
- After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit OnePlay's website to complete redemption. Please see your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
ESRB Rating Mature: Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
When the world first met Lara Croft in 1996's seminal Tomb Raider, she was already a wizened, battle-worn warrior with a mysterious past. This latest title in her epic saga not only provides her origin story, it also serves as a modern reinterpretation of the core tenets that made the heroine an instant icon. The third-person combat game follows young Lara across a forgotten island fraught with physics puzzles, enemies, and natural obstacles spawned by the game's unpredictable environments. High-octane action is intercut with cinematic set pieces that propel the harrowing story to its thrilling climax. Furthermore, Lara's myriad battles help her upgrade equipment and reach heretofore inaccessible areas, like the precarious ledge where one can find the world's last Kenny Rogers Roasters.
- Prequel to the wildly popular Tomb Raider series
- Provides an origin story for iconic heroine Lara Croft
- Escape perilous forgotten island
- Beasts, physics puzzles, and dangerous environments
- Third-person combat and weapon- and gear-upgrade system
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, 7, 8 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.