- $27.99 for Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts fragrance (3.4 ounces) ($58 list price)
- Available as a women’s eau de parfum and a men’s cologne
Legend has it that Tommy Bahama once caught a 200-pound yellowfin tuna fish equipped only with a coconut shell, sunglasses, and swim trunks. Mr. Bahama relishes travel. He’s brown as a nut. He can charm people in dozens of languages. And he’s entirely fictional.
Still, the mythical man’s spirit steers the Tommy Bahama brand, which embodies an idyllic, unhurried island lifestyle. The brand started out selling printed silk shirts and tailored pants: the unofficial uniform of island visitors. A fusion of laid back style and high quality drew loyal customers, who can buy Tommy Bahama furniture and housewares, and even dine in in-store restaurants. Still true to the brand's roots, today's men’s apparel still includes the original camp shirt, loosely fitted and splashed with florals, palms, and surfboards. Women’s clothing ranges from vibrant bikinis and sundresses to skirts that accommodate their mermaid’s tails.
- Fragrance for men or women
- Tropical-inspired scents
- Light and refreshing, like the end of a Shakespearian comedy
- Cologne has notes of guava nectar and blue-agave tequila
- Women’s fragrance has vanilla and citrus notes with hints of tequila
- Click here for a complete list of ingredients.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.