Tomo, which means friend in Japanese, is a fitting name for this reinterpretation of the classic Swiss Army knife, combining its trusty utility with a sleek, modern design. Tokyo-based designer Kazuma Yamaguchi started by giving the knife a low-profile yet eye-catching rectangular shell. Hanging from your keys, this thin housing almost looks more like a flash drive than Swiss Army knife. From these modest dimensions unfold a knife, scissors, nail file with nail cleaner, and 6' Scottish claymore. Even with the key ring added in, the pocket knife totals a mere one ounce. Such ingenuity won the Tomo a Red Dot Award for product design in 2012.
- Japanese-designed reinterpretation of the classic Swiss Army knife
- 2012 Red Dot Award winner for product design
- Sleek, colorful, and lightweight rectangular housing
- Knife, scissors, key ring, and nail file with nail cleaner
- Tackles everyday tasks such as cutting down a redwood
- Lifetime limited warranty from Victorinox
- Dimensions: 4.5"x1.5"x0.25"
- Weight: 1 oz.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.