- $149 for Tony Little's AbRider Plus ($499 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
Tony Little's AbRider Plus
Fitness expert Tony Little—he of the chiseled abs and curly blonde locks—created the AbRider Plus to sculpt up to 44% more muscle and burn twice as many calories as a traditional ab machine. This is possible because of a 180-degree ab-rotation feature, which allows users to move front to back, side to side, or both at once, just like an electric slide performed in zero gravity. Enhance these workouts with a sit-up station and squat area that isolates the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. An easy-to-read LCD screen tracks your progress as you follow along with Tony's three instructional DVDs and digital eating guide.
- Workout machine endorsed by fitness expert Tony Little
- 180-degree ab-rotation feature builds up to 44% more muscles and burns twice as many calories as traditional ab machines
- Sit-up and squat stations help isolate the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves
- Includes three instructional DVDs hosted by Tony, as well as a digital eating guide that features a meal plan and Tony's tips for starting a food fight
- LCD screen displays workout progress and time passed
- Memory-foam seat and ergonomically designed soft-grip handles
- Durable steel construction, transport wheels, and vertical and rotational locks
- Three-position adjustable incline
- Weight-plate brackets
- Accommodates up to 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 31''x47''x39''
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
“I love my ProForm Elli[ptical, I would have bought it at full price knowing what I know about it now! It's a great product and I am very happy with the results I...”
“I love my ProForm Elli[ptical, I would have bought it at full price knowing what I know about it now! It's a great product and I am very happy with the results I receive from it!”
“Smooth and quiet ”
“Definitely good bike for at home work out....wheel squeaks a little and can't figure out how to use digital screen b/c instruction were not giving but over all good...”
“Definitely good bike for at home work out....wheel squeaks a little and can't figure out how to use digital screen b/c instruction were not giving but over all good product”