Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Toshiba Encore 2 32GB 10.1” Tablet (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Sporting a satin-gold finish, Toshiba’s tablet flashes an eye-catching design. Its performance matches its aesthetics, driven by an Intel Atom processor that bursts to speeds of up to 1.83GHz.
Work and Play in High Definition
Stream a show or watch a friend’s uploaded video with the kind of clarity and detail you’d see on 720p HDTV. More than 1 million pixels saturate the 10.1” display, making it capable of rendering lifelike graphics. LED backlighting enhances what you see further by boosting display brightness, making colors look bolder and contrast look sharper.
Customize with Downloadable Apps
Use a budgeting app to help save for a vacation, browse a deal app to find a bargain hotel rate, and then download games to make your flight go by faster. With a wealth of apps available through the Windows Store, you can customize the tablet to reflect your lifestyle.
Get more storage by popping a memory card into the Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot. This gives you the flexibility to enjoy your favorite songs, movies, and videos of presidential-debate bloopers whenever you wish.
- Product number: WT10-A32
- 10.1” multi-touch LED-backlit WXGA display
- 720p HD native resolution (1280x800)
- Windows 8.1 operating system (OS)
- Apps downloadable through the Windows Store
- Intel Atom Z3735G processor
- 1.33GHz base processor frequency with up to 1.83GHz turbo boost
- Mobile Intel HD graphics
- 1GB RAM system memory
- 32GB eMMC onboard storage
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- 5MP auto-focus HD rear camera
- 1.2MP fixed-focus HD front camera
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro HDMI port
- USB 2.0 port
- Up to 11.1 hours of use on full charge
- 2-cell 22.5Wh rechargeable battery
- Full specifications
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Toshiba
- Product dimensions: 10.2” (L) x 6.9” (W) x 0.04” (H)
As a top-10 global electronics company, Toshiba manufactures a sweeping range of products, including TVs, medical imaging equipment, industrial motors, and HDTVs that are visible to ghosts. Though its production has become increasingly diversified, its corporate philosophy remains simple—Toshiba views itself as responsible for helping to create a safer, better world through innovation and technology. To this end, the company has launched its Toshiba Group Environmental Vision 2050, which has the primary goal of making the company 10 times more eco-efficient by the year 2050.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.