Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Trend Matters Wrist Blood-Pressure Monitor
Easily Track BP and Pulse
If you’re a home caregiver or yourself suffering from a chronic illness, it might be necessary to keep tabs on your loved one’s or your own blood pressure. That’s no problem with this monitor, which simply attaches around the wrist and quickly gets to work to check out your vitals. Each digit in the reading is more than half an inch tall for easy reading.
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
If its readings indicate you may have an irregular heartbeat, this monitor will let you know. That way, you can consult with a medical professional to figure out whether something potentially serious may require your attention.
Good to Know
- Averages last three readings
- Holds 90 readings each for two users
- Year/month and date/time function
- Accurate to 3mmHg (BP) and 5% (pulse)
- One size fits most
- One-button operation
- Automatically powers off when not in use
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 3.94”x3.15”x3.94”
- Weight: 11.3oz.