Designed to help new mothers recover from the weight gain and physical rigor of pregnancy and childbirth, the Tummy Aid wraps around the waist, hugging the midsection with soothing compression. For best results, mothers are encouraged to wear the band for 6 to 8 weeks, day and night, immediately following pregnancy.
- Helps reduce stretch marks post-delivery
- Aims to help drop inches more quickly (combined with diet and exercise)
- Supports back, leg, and core muscles
- Provides pain relief after C-sections
- Helps support the core while breastfeeding
Good to Know
- Materials: 75% polyester, 25% spandex; includes velcro closure
- Made in the USA
The respective bands fit the following waist sizes (measure the circumference of your waistline at the bellybutton):
- XS: 28”–32”
- Small: 33”–37”
- Medium: 38”–43”
- Large: 44”–49”
- XL: 50”–57”
If you are shopping while currently pregnant, use the following chart to decide which band size is right for you:
- 0 months: two band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size
- 1–7 months: one to two band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size
- 8 months: a waist band that currently fits
- 9 months: subtract 3–5 inches from your current waist size
Hand wash in cold water. Rinse thoroughly. Do Not bleach. Do Not twist or wring. Lay flat and allow to air dry. Band may take up to 12 hours to dry.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.