Two-Pack of Behrens England Pillows
In his lifetime, Sir Jacob Behrens was dedicated to crafting textiles worthy of royalty. Royalty took notice: Behrens was knighted by Queen Victoria in 1882. The company he founded in 1834, Behrens of England, continues his legacy to this day. Their commitment to quality is exemplified in these pillows, which are blanketed in luxuriously soft 100% cotton covers. Polyester fiber filling mimics the plush feel of down without flaring up allergies. The pillows are durably constructed with double-stitched seams and satin cording.
- For back, side, and stomach sleepers
- 100% cotton cover with diamond jacquard weave
- 300 thread count
- Down-like hypoallergenic polyester fiber filling
- Light, silver-colored satin cording
- Double stitching on all seams
- 2” Satin gusset printed with the Royal mark
- Finished with a decorative satin corner sash
- Washing instructions: machine wash cold, tumble dry on low, do not bleach
- Standard/queen size dimensions: 18.5"x26.5"
- King size dimensions: 18.5"x34.5"
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?