This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ultra Hair Vitamins with Biotin Drops (60 Servings)
Biotin: a coenzyme and B vitamin that supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive system, metabolism, and cells. Pregnant women and people with type 2 diabetes sometimes suffer from biotin deficiency.
Ascorbic acid: commonly known as vitamin C, helps fortify the body as a nutrient-rich and free radical-fighting antioxidant. Its positive health effects are numerous, from lowering the risk of stroke, cancer, and heart disease to promoting younger-looking skin and mending the immune system. Current guidelines recommend that adults get between 75mg and 90mg of vitamin C every day to reap its benefits, although some studies say more is better, suggesting intake of around 500mg.
- Formulated to improve the strength of fingernails and hair
- May lower blood-glucose levels in those with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and can aid in fetal development, along with folic acid
How to Use It
- Take the drops under the tongue
- Rub the oil in hair and on the scalp
- Serving size: 1 dropper (1ml)
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.