Uncle Milton Aquasaurs Prehistoric-Creature Habitat
Existing on earth for more than 350 million years, Aquasaurs predate even the dinosaurs. Also known as tadpole shrimp, these tiny freshwater crustaceans resemble miniature horseshoe crabs gliding through the open water. This habitat lets kids raise their own family of Aquasaurs. The included eggs hatch within 1–2 days of being dropped in the water. As kids sprinkle in the included food and leftover slices of Chicago deep dish, the Aquasaurs grow bigger—big enough to see in impressive detail with the included magnifier cap. Prehistoric scenery with volcano detailing adds to the fun.
- Hatch and raise freshwater crustaceans
- Aquasaurs, also called tadpole shrimp
- Have existed for more than 350 million years
- Eggs hatch within 1–2 days of being added to water
- Prehistoric scene with erupting-volcano detailing
- Clear tank front and sides
- Secure clear lid with air holes
- Pieces made of plastic
- For ages 6 and older
- Choking hazard for ages 3 and younger
- Adult assistance recommended
- Dimensions: 10”x6”x10”
- Weight: 0.24lb.
In the box: tank with lid, aquasaur eggs, aquasaur food, magnifier cap, thermometer, two stirrers, guide
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?