These sleek and stylish pullovers have a fuller cut with stretchable, heat retaining fabric for more mobility and warmth on the course
Under Armour Infrared Men’s 1/4 Zip Golf Pullovers
- Long sleeve design
- Quarter-zip top
- Mock-neck style
- Crafted with ColdGear Infrared technology that uses a thermo-conductive inner coating to retain body heat
- Fuller cut for more comfort
- Anti-pick, anti-pill fabric for a snag free finish
- Four-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility
- Moisture Transport System wicks away sweat
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Bold center chest stripe
- Materials: polyester and elastane blend
- Sizing chart
About Under Armour
Under Armour’s website asks visitors, “What’s your 0039?” That number refers to Under Armour’s first product, a compression T-shirt developed by 23-year-old University of Maryland football player and eventual founder, Kevin Plank. He had three simple goals: help keep athletes dry, support their muscles, and help them stay cool. The question “What’s your 0039?” embodies the idea that the biggest leaps in improving athletic performance often come from solving the commonest problems. This philosophy has driven Under Armour to become one of the most recognized names in sports apparel, propelling it from Plank’s grandmother’s basement to a presence in nearly 90 countries. The company’s product line has something to support nearly every sport imaginable, from infrared pants for running to sweat-wicking kilts for the Scottish Highlands games. Still an entrepreneur at heart, Plank supports charities such as the Wounded Warrior Project and Power in Pink.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.