The Urban Sketching Handbook: Reportage and Documentary Drawing: Tips and Techniques for Drawing on Location
Drawing as Storytelling
- Portrays drawing as a form of journalism or documenting life
- Includes drawing events such as parades, concerts, sporting events, speeches and more
- Can include everything from newsworthy political events to documenting a day’s events
- Conveys the importance of paying attention to your surroundings and telling that story through drawings
- From visual journalism to sharing your emotional experience of a place, a reportage illustrator has something to say to their audience
Key Concepts Explored
- By artist Veronica Lawlor
- Third volume in The Urban Sketching Handbook series
- 112 pages
- Full dimensions: 8.0”x5.0”x0.4”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.