Fourth generation of Apple's slim and sleek flagship smartphone, available on the Verizon network with a personal hot-spot feature
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Verizon iPhone 4 16GB (Refurbished)
The Verizon iPhone 4 represents a first: it was the first iPhone offered by Verizon. Welcoming the new option, the editors at CNET gave the device an "excellent" rating, writing that compared to the original AT&T iPhone, "Performance was better in most regards."
The iPhone 4 is built from aluminosilicate glass—more commonly used to make windshields in military helicopters—and ringed with a customized alloy that's stronger than steel. As the Macworld reviewer put it, the iPhone 4's "fit and finish are immaculate; not a single thing about the iPhone 4 feels cheap." But the slim, sleek phone is built for more than just looks. It has a 5MP camera capable of capturing 720p HD video, which comes in handy when you're using the FaceTime video chatting program. The three-axis gyroscope combines with the accelerometer for six-axis motion sensing for more realistic gaming experiences. The long-lasting battery endures through up to seven hours of talking, 10 hours of watching videos, and 40 hours of listening to the Hampster Dance song.
- New original box and accessories
- CDMA version with personal hot-spot feature
- 5MP camera with 720p HD video capture
- LED flash and autofocus
- Full web browser
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Made from aluminosilicate glass, up to 30 times stronger than plastic
- Periphery made of customized alloy
- 960x640 Retina display with four times the pixels of the iPhone
- iMovie video-editing software
- FaceTime for video chatting
- Three-axis gyro combines with accelerometer for six-axis motion sensing
- Up to seven hours of talk time, 10 hours of video, and 40 hours of audio
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 4.54"x2.31"x0.37"
- Click here for full technical specifications.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.