Versace Blue Jeans Man Eau de Toilette for Men
Classic and Masculine Fragrance
- With its unique blend of woodsy and citrusy notes, this masculine scent is a timeless fragrance for men
- Top notes: bergamot, lemon, anise, basil and palisander tree
- Middle notes: geranium, rose, lavender, jasmine, heliotrope and lily
- Base notes: iris, sandalwood, vetiver, musk, patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla and amber
- Blue Jeans was created in 1994
- Product weight: 2.5 Fl. Oz.
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.