Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray (0.17 or 1.7Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, and pomegranate accords
- Heart notes: Lemon, sambac jasmine absolute, jasmine infusion, and peony
- Base notes: Sandalwood, ambrox, musk, and various woodsy notes
- Women’s eau de parfum spray fragrance
- Named after Eros, the Greek God of love
- Size: 0.17fl. oz. or 1.7fl. oz.
- Comes in a rounded gold-colored flacon
- Decorated with a medusa symbol and typical Greek motif on the edges
- Glass bottle with metallic golden details and cap
- Introduced in December 2014
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.