Eau Fraiche has a Mediterranean quality with some woody notes
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes: lemon, bergamot, rosewood, rose
- Heart notes: cedar, tarragon, sage, pepper
- Base notes: amber, musk, saffron, woody notes
- Men’s eau de Toilette fragrance
- Size: 0.17 mini splash, 1.7, 3.4 or 6.7 fl. oz.
- Flacon: blue rectangular spray bottle
- Introduced in 2006
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.