Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
- Citrus-aromatic men's fragrance with some qualities of an aromatic fougère
- Daytime wear
- Mediterranean-inspired scent designed for a dynamic, entrepreneurial man
- Top notes of diamante citron, neroli, bergamot, and rose de mai
- Heart notes of blue hyacinth, clary sage, bitter orange leaves, cedar, and geranium
- Base notes of tonka bean, musk, and amber
- Introduced in 2008
- 1, 1.7, or 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Rectangular glass bottle with light-blue color, silver top, and silver medallion
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead ""… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” So, to gain worldwide recognition, founder Gianni Versace invited celebrities and supermodels to traditionally boring runway shows, and thus irrevocably linked the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
By combining the power of celebrities and supermodels with a supersexy, bold aesthetic, company founder Gianni Versace helped irrevocably link emotion and lifestyle with appearance.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?